Pages

Nominated For The Liebster Award

Monday 16 February 2015

I am so thrilled and excited and at the same time surprised by what I came across when I woke up this morning. Going through my mail and facebook and twitter just to check new posts, I found out I got nominated for The Liebster Awards by www.aspoonfulofdahlias.weebly.com. I can't find the words to say how happy and grateful I am as this is a big opportunity for people to get to know my small blog better. So basically I am going to answer to the questions I was given and then nominate 11 blogs and give them my 11 questions to answer.




                                                           Answering my questions
  1)If you have a runway, which music will play?
Since it has been a dream of me to have my very own fashion runway, I have thought what my music and the tracks playing would be like. I think at this moment I would have Blank Space by Taylor Swift playing, but only the background music without the lyrics. I think it would made the perfect music for my runway.
2)What will you wear to Fashion Week? Picture please!
Unfortunately I don't think I would be able to go to fashion week since I don't live there, but at the moment I am living in Greece, but I promise next time that I will be possibly in London's Fashion Week I will make sure to upload my outfit.
3) Fashion for business or Fashion for art?
I personally don't think it's one way or another. You don't really get to choose one and if you do it will be really hard. I prefer to have a more balanced way of thinking about fashion. Definitely, you are not going to prosper efficiently if you only see fashion in the business way. Fashion is so complex and hard to define, and I believe that you should always care about how you are going to make fashion into a business, but at the same time never forget that fashion is a way of art and expression and it's really important to always treat fashion like an art if you want to achieve.
4)Tell us what do you think about avant garde
I think that is the perfect question after Fashion for art was stated above. Avant garde is such a beautiful and at the same time exaggerating way of expressing fashion. I love the fact that fashion can be divided into so many categories. Personally, I would love to have an avant garde photo shoot and have these excessive dresses the huge hats and all the wonderful baroque background at my photo. I don't know why I perceive the term avant garde like that but I have always thought that what defines it is exaggeration not in a cliche', out of the fashion way, but triggering to the imagination, revolutionary and innovative and that's what is important in fashion to me.
5)Choose one of these and tell me the reason; Edgy, Classy, Sporty, Hipster, Feminine
I definitely choose classy. That is what it would best work for me especially if I had to choose only one for my whole life. Classy is eternal, never expires never bores, it's always in fashion in a conservative but yet interesting and exciting way. Classy is such a nice word to tell to a young woman or to an older woman for her style. Classy is Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton. It is fundamental, and no matter how many other styles are invented from time to time this one will be able to stay forever.
6) If your blog were a shoes, what it would be?
I would, with no shadow of doubt, opt for the So Kate Blue Suede stiletto heel. Nothing else to say about these fantastic shoes. They are classic but in a new and innovative way due to their suede texture and colour. That's the way I am aiming my blog to be.
7) Link us your post that you like the most
Since my blog is a really new one I think from the posts that I have made so far, I would choose the one including my London Experience. London for me is the world I would give everything to live in. I love it so much and want to spend my whole life there, Nobody cannot not fall in love with London. It's simply astonishing and beautiful.
8)Funny thing that ever happened during blogging
That is a great way to embarrass myself publicly in front of all the readers. Basically when I was writing my first post I was cooking at the same time, and I got so distracted writing that I totally forgot and ignored the bad smell on my kitchen which was coming from the food that I burned. It wasn't so funny when it happened but when it did and fortunately my house was safe I couldn't stop laughing at my silliness.
9)What is the best part of being in this awesome community (bloggers)?
Like the question says, the bloggers community is awesome. The power of the Internet and how news are spread is amazing. Part of the Internet power is the creation of an inconceivably huge blogging community which includes millions of people which is such a great number. The best part of belonging to such a wonderful community is that you get the feeling of actually belonging somewhere. It's so thrilling to know that people out there read your blog and like it. It's the best feeling that I could ever get in my entire life. People that acknowledge your effort and your hard-work and like your blog.
10)Is blogging is the part of your personal life or part of your professional life?
I think blogging is part of both my personal and my professional life. I started this blog thinking that I could share personal views and experience with the rest of the world. Now that I come to thinking more and more about it every day I think I would love to make it a profession along with my You Tube channel so that it could be a part of my professional life. At least that's the way I see it.
11)3 words that describe your blog
     1.Personal 
     2. New 
     3. Pretty
(I couldn't really think so that's what I ended writing)

If you choose to accept this nomination, here are the rules:

  • Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog.
  • Answer the questions you have been asked.
  • Nominate 11 bloggers.
  • Ask them 11 questions of your own.
  • Notify them that they have been nominated. 


 My turn to nominate 11 blogs
1)www.thehomelychic.com
2)www.runwayrogue.co.uk
3)www.f4irestofall.blogspot.co.uk
4)www.ratedinbeauty.co.uk
5)www.littlejourneyoflife.blogspot.co.uk
6)www.agirlobsessedblog.com
7)www.adventuresofalovebird.com
8)www.mrandmrsblogs.co.uk
9)www.jenni-from-the-block.blogspot.co.uk
10)www.flowerandthesun.blogspot.co.uk
11)www.blondxzilla.blogspot.co.uk

Here are my 11 Questions
1.What inspired you to start blogging?
2.What was your very first post about?
3. What comes to your mind with the words fashion and beauty?
4.Do you see yourselves blogging in 10 years?And if yes, how?
5.Which is your holy grail beauty product which you would stop purchasing?
6.Have you thought of having your own beauty and fashion YouTube channel?
7.Where would it be your dream place to live?
8.If your blog had to be only one colour, which one would it be?
9.How would you feel if you got 1.000.000 views in your blog?
10.How would you describe your style?Give 5 words please.
11.What do you think is the ultimate achievement for a blogger?

 Thanks again for the nomination I can't express how happy and grateful I am!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw your vlog and your posts and was wondering if you were interested in a collaboration. It might be fun if you're interested!

    Check me out: themaddtruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay and I hope you are still interested in a collaboration.If you have anything specific in mind u should feel free to let me know. I'm looking forward to listening to ur suggestions and sorry again for taking me so long to answer!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS