Pages

MARCH FAVOURITES!

Saturday 28 March 2015

March is almost over and April is just around the corner so what's better than a March Favourites as a post. It's the first time I'm doing a month favourites, however I feel like I should have done it before. After going through everything that I have been using since March began, I finally found the products that I've been totally obsessed with and I'm reviewing them for you.


First things first, when spring comes, I feel like I always need a perfume to match my springy mood and that's why I leave wintery scents back and try to find a perfume which will be smelling like a fresh bouquet of flowers and at the same time fruity and juicy. And there's nothing better than the

  •  Juicy Couture La La "Malibu", a gorgeous perfume which immediately brings spring to wherever you spray it. It smells unbelievably well, reminding me of pink flowers and fruity smells, almost like a pink springy paradise which I'm totally fond of. Whoever is seeking for a new fresh and "juicy" smell(as the name indicates), this is the one. 
Moving on to one of my biggest secrets which is obviously going to be revealed now is the reason why my hair looks so shiny, clean and fresh no matter what. This shampoo is much more than promising, especially when compared to its value for money. It's the
  • Anatomicals "Peachy Head Shampoo, for Suicidal Hair". I am so in love with this shampoo and I am definitely going to repurchase it because it's a saviour for my extremely damaged and million times dyed hair. It's a paraben free formula and the smell of it, is an intensely peachy one, so for everyone who likes peach, love at first use is guaranteed. Having washed my hair with it for a couple of months I realised how beneficial it was for me and how important it is to my life now. Nothing better than peach smelling hair for the spring months.(you can find it on Asos)
Moving on to makeup favourites, I chose the products which I normally use in a daily basis and have became my holy grail products.

  •  The NYX "Dewy Finish" Setting Spray, is a product I cannot now imagine my life without. When I first got it I didn't really thought there could be such a thing to actually keep your makeup flawless for hours but when I first tried this setting spray and had almost an entire night out and I came back I was taken aback by the fact that my make up was just like it was hours earlier and hadn't been smudged or removed at all. It's a holy grail product for me which I definitely recommend to everyone, plus it's price is good too.

  •    The MAC Mineralize Foundation, is one more thing that I loved throughout the month. Even though I am not a MAC foundation lover and I always found them not good enough for my skin, this one came to wholly change my perspective. What I love in it, it's the moisturising feeling I get every time I apply it all over my face and also I find it's smell quite good compared to what has been said about the smell of MAC foundations.Also, it's coverage it's medium without leaving the skin feeling heavy which is one of the things that also appealed to me.
  • The "Roller Lash" Mascara from Benefit, made me realise that there is mascara which can make my eyelashes amazingly stunning, voluminous and curly. Words aren't enough to express how lovely this mascara is and despite its price I do believe its totally worth it. The lovely packaging can't be ignored of course.
  • The Maybelline "24HR Colour Tattoo", is such a pigmented and gorgeous eyeshadow and is really easy to apply and blend with other eye shadows and I wish I would have the whole colour range because it's wonderful. I love the pink gold shade and the feeling of liquid it leaves on your lid when it is applied. I prefer using it on its own to achieve a "no makeup" look or a simple day at university.It can be applied without brushes and that's a certain advantage and is more long lasting than powder based eye shadows. I feel like that this specific shade couldn't get more springy and flowery.

Finally and coming towards the end of the post, a lip balm that loves my lips and makes them soft and kissable during the whole day.

  • The Maybelline "Baby Lips, Dr Rescue", lip balm is obviously one of the best since it doesn't only moisturise and nourishes my lips but also gives them a fresh scent of mint and a slight natural pink tone. Such a useful lip balm for dry lips which have suffered during winter and need desperately something to rescue them. 
That's the end of my post and I hope you liked it. Don't forget to follow my blog both on google+ and on Bloglovin' to get updates for when a post comes out. 
Till my next post remember that all of you are beautiful especially in spring,
xoxo, 
Alina 

                             

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you on Benefit Roller Lash - I love it too! I like the sound of that setting spray! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Roller Lash is amazing and I'm soon going to have a review on it compared to the "Better Than Sex" from Too Faced. As for the setting spray it's amazing and could easily be compared to the urban decay one. Xx :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS