Pages

MAC "Mineralize Skinfinish" vs Soap&Glory "Love at First Blush"

Monday 30 March 2015

Feeling extremely in a spring mood and after my March favourites, I thought what could possibly be better than a blush review to get you all ready, pink and glowing for the following spring months. I chose two blush options, one of them a bit expensive and high-end product and the other one a more affordable drugstore alternative. 



The MAC "Mineralize Skinfinish" is one of the blushes belonging to the Mineralize collection which is a relatively newly introduced one. It consists of foundation, concealers,blushes, bronzers and powders. If you're wondering what the difference is between the basic and the mineralize ones, I believe it is the moisturising effect that these products offers along with the soft and oil-free consistency that they have. The reason I like this blush is that it's a mixture of pink with a touch of  shimmer colour and some brown undertones . Basically it's in the same philosophy as the very popular "baked blushes" and aims to give a really natural but at the same time healthy and beautifully pink toned cheek, just what you need for a "natural" or a "no makeup" look. It is pigmented and feels soft and light on your skin. It's shade is called Stereo Rose and you can find it in every MAC store.






The Soap&Glory "Love at First Blush" is one of the best drugstore alternatives to the Mac Mineralize blush. Practically and when compared to the MAC one, it consists of more or less the same colours plus a white colour. Just by moving your blush brush all around these gorgeous carousel of colours you get an amazing shimmer pink toned but with some slight brown undertones result. It looks so natural and wonderful on your cheeks and gives the natural, healthy-looking glow that everyone is seeking into a blush. There is nothing that I don't like about this product as it is an affordable blush that definitely worths the try. However if you're interested in getting it and as the Soap&Glory website doesn't deliver to every country, I would also suggest you have a look on Amazon.
Hope you all liked my post and don't forget to be beautiful and glowing, 
Kisses, 
Alina

4 comments:

  1. I think a blush can really 'make' a makeup look. I love the shimmer of these two! My favourite is benefits dandelion blush, it's just really nice and natural.

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know...a blush can change a look from natural to classy fro, romantic to sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the soap and glory blush I have heard so many good things about it!

    p.s. I really like your blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely a really good blush and one of the most affordable ones! You should really get your hands on it and let me know what you think! I really appreciate that you liked my blog, it means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS