Pages

How to - bring spring at your home!

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Even though we're in the middle of spring I still feel like I didn't quite have the chance to enjoy it as much as I wanted, mostly because the weather has gone crazy and you can never know if the next morning it will snow, rain or be amazingly hot and sunny.
However, I desperately needed to feel that spring is actually here, hence I added some spring decoration to my home.
With this post you can get some ideas on how to add up spring elements to your home and make it look pretty. Keep in mind you don't need to redecorate, since that would cost you a fortune, and that little details can really make the difference.


 1) Add some colour to your already existing furniture. Baby blue is such a nice and springy colour to use, and probably the ultimate 2015 one. Plus pastel colours always look nice and give this fresh/ spring look to your home.


2)Colourful cushions. This is a "must" if you want to slightly change the mood of your home. Cushions that are either colourful or full of roses always add this little something that is enough to totally transform your home.




3)Little colourful details plus flowers( either artificial or real).
Little details such as candles etc can really add up to your already decorated house. Try to think of a specific colour you like and play around with its shades by getting candles and other little stuff with which you transform your home to Spring itself. I have been liking pink and fuchsia at the moment. Also candles are a necessary part of creating a springy mood. This candle has such an amazing scent of fresh berries and yoghurt, that you cannot simply stop smelling it. You can find it in IKEA and it's really affordable. Concerning the flower pot I would have preferred to have fresh flowers at my home, however I like something a bit more long lasting and affordable since I can't have my own bouquet of flowers every day or so. But for anyone who wishes, fresh flowers are always the best solution to bring spring to your home.




 

4)Roses everywhere. Roses are for me at least the ultimate element of spring but also flowers in general. I just love roses so much I could literally have them everywhere in my home. Final thing that I am so obsessed about is the fairy lights on top of my bed head which add such a springy and happy but at the same time chilling and relaxing atmosphere to my room.
All in all, after having put so much effort and love to make this room my own and bring spring to it, you can all do it in your own way as all tastes are different and interesting. These are just some ideas which I hope you all like and find inspiring. Everything has been purchased from IKEA and is really affordable,
Until my next post,
Don't forget to live spring as much as possible,
Be happy and beautiful as you are,
xoxo,
Alina

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the versatile award/infinity dreams award, congrats! Rules and other things all on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for the versatile award/infinity dreams award, congrats! Rules and other things all on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks so much for the nomination! It means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS