Pages

Mac Cinderella Collection!

Thursday 26 March 2015


           Having waited for such a long time for this collection, I am finally super excited to have it in my hands.So I thought why keep it to myself when I can share my happiness but also my views with you? I was so thrilled and fascinated both with movie and the collection since I've heard so many things about it. Does it finally worth the hype?That's something you'll know by the end of the post.
To begin with, I chose to pick just those products that I thought would worth their money. That's why I got three pieces of the collection to which I'll be referring in detail:
1)"Mystery Princess", Beauty Powder. This is basically a highlighter, at least in the way that I see it, which of course has shimmer in it and aims to give healthy glow and light to your skin. Applying just a small amount of product along your cheek bones, would make them look so shiny and healthy doing the highlighting job pretty well. However, I find it really nice as a finishing powder just by slightly tapping it all over your face giving it a nice glowy shimmer ideal for a "night out" look. The powder is pretty pigmented and I loved how it made my cheeks look healthy. 
2)"Free as a Butterfly", Lipstick:Of course I couldn't miss the lipstick as I am a lipstick addict and can't live without them. I chose the beige nude shade because it's an all day wearable one.It has a lustre texture and it's moisturising, however don't count on the long lasting effect,since you might regularly need to renew it. All in all, although it's not a really long lasting one, I find the shade amazing and easily wearable especially if you are going for the "smokey-eye" look. 
3)"Stroke of Midnight", Eyeshadow Palette:Last but not least the best thing of the Cinderella collection. The eyeshadow palette which is definitely the one thing you need to get if you are not fond of wasting much money on this collection. The palette is a bit pricey but when I tried it I couldn't but notice how unique and beautiful the colours are. The palette consists of 6 eye shadows all with a matte texture. It includes a colour range from a really bright beige/pink one to the wonderful and personally my favourite dark purple. The eye shadows are very pigmented but at the same time easy to blend and by experimenting with all of the shades you can either go for a natural or for a more extreme(smokey purple eye) look. 
These are the products I chose to get as they appeal to my personal interests. I would highly recommend all these products to anyone still thinking whether to get them or not. 
Until my next post, take care of yourselves and be beautiful, Kisses, Alina

2 comments:

  1. The palette looks amazing! I don't really pay attention to Mac's collections but I would have loved to have got my hands on it. I think a few shades are in the permanent range, so I may have to get around to making my own palette (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yeah as far as the palette is concerned I think it's what deserves the money...however it's only the packaging that's changing as you said and you can definitely create your own palette using these colours and it will probably be cheaper...I'll make sure I use the palette to make a face of the day so that you can see it if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS