Pages

Haircare Essentials

Wednesday 21 January 2015

I think it was about time I talked about haircare products. Winter can make hair dry and dehydrated and it can look like crap if we don't take good care of it often. Also drying our hair and straightening it can only result to damaged hair and that's something no girl wants. So I reviewed on some products which I think are hair saviours.
I am totally a fan of these two amazing products which have absolutely changed the way my hair looks now.The one on the left is the Pantene Pro-V Balsam Spray Conditioner and you can apply it  either to wet hair after your shower or even dry hair. It helps hair strengthen and makes fine hair less prone to damage from styling. What is more, I recently discovered as a friend told me that it also works in order to untangle hair.
The second product is one of the first serums that I totally believe it worked for my weak and damaged hair. It is from Garnier Fructis and it's one of the new serums for Volume and Strength. It smells amazing and you kinda get this feeling of just leaving the hairdresser's. To be honest, I didn't expect it to be so good but it is. You apply it along the ends of your hair and just leave it and enjoy the wonderful smell.
Next two products are from Toni & Guy. Personally if I could own the whole Toni & Guy stand I would consider myself extremely happy. However, I have only got two products and they are simply amazing. The first one on the left is a heat protection mist which you can use right before any kind of styling. I have been using it for a pretty long time because I straighten my hair in a daily basis and all I have to say about this product is that I am so in love with it. If it wasn't for this my hair would be destroyed. Next thing on my favourite haircare list the Sea Salt Texturising Spray and I mostly use it throughout summer and especially my summer vacation, because it makes your hair look like you just went out of the sea, giving you this wavy even curly result that nothing else can give you. I love the fact that it turns my hair from a total mess to a kinda natural and care free look and it's a light-weight product. Besides who doesn't love having the beach look all day long during her holidays?
        So basically these are my haircare essentials that I wear all year long and don't know how I could survive without them. They are very reasonable priced and I would 100% suggest them to all of you
Love and Kisses to all,
Alina


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS