Pages

Introduction to my blog

Monday 12 January 2015

Hello to everyone,
If you are reading this post, it means you've visited my brand new blog.Welcome to all of you and I hope you really like it. Basically this is a blog about what I and all the girls love, beauty and fashion. I have put much effort and passion into making this big step. Apart from the blog I am going to be having videos on YouTube with the name velvetandroses. My promise to you is that I will try my best to meet everyone's expectations, by putting all my love to my blog and my videos. 
Love and kisses to all, 
Alina 

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!Welcome to the bloggers community(sorry I'm a lil bit late tho!haha) I really hope you will enjoy every minute of it as I did and still do.The bloggers community is special,I hope you'll have the chance to see it by yourself!
    Good luck!
    Marylou
    from helloflks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really hope I'll prove to be good at doing this..bit nervous though about people not liking me or my blog!Thank you so much for your support :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS